The homeownership counseling sessions focus primarily on income, debt, credit, and how best to help you achieve sustainable homeownership. We examine a variety of homeownership options including single family homes, condominiums, multi-family homes, and purchase and rehab loans. We’ll discuss a menu of mortgage products with an emphasis on subsidized mortgages and down payment and closing cost assistance for income-eligible buyers.
Email us if you have more questions or call 413.586.5855 x231 and we will be in touch!
What to bring to your appointment:
To make the most of our discussion, please bring as much of the following as possible:
- One month of pay stubs
- Bank statements
- Copy of your credit report
- Most recent year’s tax return
- Income from child support
- Income from Social security
- Income from part-time employment
- Information about any other income source
- A recent bill for each credit card, store card or other household debt
- Original loan documents for personal loans, car loans, and student loans (If you don’t have your original loan docs, check your account online for interest rates and student loan status.)