This free workshop will focus on business fundamentals. It is designed for owners of existing businesses as well as those who are planning to start a business.
The workshops will provide a structure for starting and managing your venture.
Topics will include:
- Business Plans and models
- Financing Options
- Marketing, marketing planning, and research
- Importance of Bookkeeping
- Developing your team
- Goals and next steps
- Choosing your legal form of organization
If you would like to start a business, but need support getting started, please attend this workshop as a precursor to signing up for 1:1 counseling with us!
Upcoming workshop dates:
Presented by Sarah Sargent, Small Business Program Manager with Valley Community Development.
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022 12pm-1pm
- Wednesday, June 8, 2022 5pm-6pm