Congratulations! You just bought a house! Now what?
Don’t panic. We can help with that, too.
From weatherization to repairs, budgeting to home insurance in Massachusetts, we can answer all your questions.
We hold a post-purchase workshop twice a year, in the spring and the fall. It’s free, and you’ll get lots of very useful, helpful advice from professionals in the business.
Homeownership Counseling & Workshops
Post Purchase Webinar Workshops are offered two times annually in the Spring and Fall.
Workshops are typically held on a Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. We provide important information about homeownership responsibilities to equip participants with the skills and knowledge they need to successfully maintain their home and finances.
Contact us with any questions.
Topics included in the Webinar:
- Avoiding predatory lending scams, including identity theft and credit card fraud
- Maintaining and repairing a home, including seasonal upkeep and energy conservation
- How to improve budgeting skills, maintaining a good credit file, stopping unwanted solicitations, and keeping good records
- Basics of homeowners insurance in MA, life and disability insurance.
- What to do if you find yourself in trouble with your mortgage, how your mortgage lender works, and what to look for if you want to refinance.