In this Zoom webinar presented by Valley Community Development:
- Get the facts from real estate professionals including attorneys, loan officers, realtors, home inspectors & housing counselors
- Learn tips about how to improve your credit.
- Ask questions to help you proceed & protect your own interests as you approach this life decision.
- A certified course recognized by MHP & MassHousing, this workshop helps you qualify for special mortgage products.
$50 for two adults in the same household.* Registration is nonrefundable & attendance is required at all three sessions.
October sessions are scheduled:
Thursday, October 19
Wednesday, October 25
Thursday, October 26
- All from 6pm-9pm on Zoom or in person at Florence Bank in Florence, MA (85 Main St).
Please reach out if you need reasonable accommodation due to disability or lack of technology access.
If your income is at or below the posted incomes below, and you live in Amherst, Easthampton, or Northampton, MA, you may be eligible to attend this class for free. Contact Donna Cabana, 413-586-5855 ext. 180 to schedule a budgeting session prior to the webinar. You will need to complete a household budget, provide pay stubs, bank statements, and participate in budget counseling. Residents of other towns are not eligible.
Household size and maximum income:
1 – $52,750, 2-$60,250, 3-$67,800, 4-$75,300, 5- $81,350
Tickets will go on sale at 12:30pm on September 4.